Consecutive stereo image pairs with ground truth for scene labeling analysis (segmentation)
|SEQUENCE LENGTH (FRAMES)||2|
|COLOUR / GREY||Grey|
|RESOLUTION (PIXELS)||640 x 480|
- Consecutive stereo image pairs provided by Daimler AG (2010).
- Ground truth is only available for the second left camera in color and grey scale.
- Intrinsic and extrinsic camera parameters are available for download.
- The position of the tracked objects are available for download.
Sample Images & Downloads
- Each sequence is less than 1MB.
- Click here for a description of the ground truth data.
Alexander Barth, Jan Siegemund, Annemarie Meissner, Uwe Franke, and Wolfgang Förstner, “Probabilistic Multi-Class Scene Flow Segmentation for Traffic Scenes“, in Proc. 32th Annual Symposium of the German Association for Pattern Recognition (DAGM ’10), 1-10, 2010. (click here to download this as a bib file).