CeRV members: Request inclusion of further conferences in the list below
- ISICS 2018 – The 2nd International Symposium on Intelligent Computing Systems, Merida, Mexico – Organization, Important Dates, Submission
- ICCAR 2018 – The 4th International Conference on Control, Automation, and Robotics, Auckland, New Zealand
- The 8th Conference of AI Robotics and 8th RoboCup Iranopen International Symposium, Qazvin, Iran – Organization, Important Dates, Submission
- CVPR 2018 – The 30th IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
- IV 2018 – The 2018 IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium, Changshu, Suzhou, China
- ICPR 2018 – The 24th International Conference on Pattern Recognition, Beijing, China – Organization, Important Dates, Submission, Publication
- I-SPAN 2018 – The 15th International Symposium on Pervasive Systems, Algorithms and Networks, Yichang, China – Organization, Important Dates, Submission, Publication
- AVSS 2018 – The 15th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Video and Signal-based Surveillance, Auckland, New Zealand
- ITSC 2018 – The 21st IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Maui, Hawaii, USA – Organization, Important Dates, Submission, Publication
- IVCNZ 2018 – Image and Vision Computing New Zealand, Auckland, New Zealand – Important Dates
- ACCV 2018 – The 14th Asian Conference on Computer Vision (ACCV), Perth Western, Australia – Organization, Important Dates, Submission, Publication
Akira Nakamura Award 2018
Akira Nakamura, professor emeritus of Hiroshima University, provides an annual award of 30,000 Japanese Yen for students involved in computer vision projects at CeRV. This award goes to the student who is the first to forward to Professor Klette an email about an accepted paper (with being the leading author) at one of the leading annual computer vision conferences. If there is only a time difference of less than 1 hour between notifications, then the award is shared between notifying students. For 2018, the relevant conferences are CVPR, ECCV, ACCV, IEEE Symp. IV, ICIP, ITSC, AVSS, and ICPR (main conferences or workshops).
The Akira Nakamura Award went in 2017 to Noor Saleem for a paper at CAIP, in 2016 to Hsiang-Jen (Johnny) Chien for a paper at ICPR, in 2015 to Dongwei Liu for a paper at CAIP, in 2014 to Mahdi Rezaei and Simon Hermann for papers at CVPR, to Ralf Haeusler in 2013 for a paper at CVPR, to Ralf Haeusler in 2012 for a paper at an ECCV workshop, to Mahdi Rezaei in 2011 for a paper at CAIP, and to Simon Hermann and Konstantin Schauwecker in 2010 for papers at PSIVT.