CeRV members: Request inclusion of further conferences in the list below
- CVPR 2019 – Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, Long Beach, CA
- ICCCV 2019 – The 2nd International Conference on Control and Computer Vision, Jeju Island, South Korea
- CAIP 2019 – The 18th International Conference Computer Analysis of Images and Patterns, Salerno, Italy
- ICIP 2019 – IEEE International Conference on Image Processing, Taipei, Taiwan
- PSIVT 2019 – The 9th Pacific-Rim Symposium on Image and Video Technology, Sydney, Australia
- ACPR 2019 – The 5th Asian Conference on Pattern Recognition, Auckland, New Zealand
Akira Nakamura Award 2019
Akira Nakamura, professor emeritus of Hiroshima University, provides an annual award of 30,000 Japanese Yen for students involved in computer vision projects at CeRV. This award goes to the student who is the first to forward to Professor Klette an email about an accepted paper (with being the leading author) at one of the leading annual computer vision conferences. If there is only a time difference of less than 1 hour between notifications, then the award is shared between notifying students. For 2019, the relevant conferences are CVPR, ICCV, PSIVT, CAIP, and ACPR (main conferences or workshops).
The Akira Nakamura Award went in 2017 and 2018 to Noor Saleem for papers at CAIP and at AVSS, respectively, in 2016 to Hsiang-Jen (Johnny) Chien for a paper at ICPR, in 2015 to Dongwei Liu for a paper at CAIP, in 2014 to Mahdi Rezaei and Simon Hermann for papers at CVPR, to Ralf Haeusler in 2013 for a paper at CVPR, to Ralf Haeusler in 2012 for a paper at an ECCV workshop, to Mahdi Rezaei in 2011 for a paper at CAIP, and to Simon Hermann and Konstantin Schauwecker in 2010 for papers at PSIVT.